Header

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I am BACK!

Hello my lovely readers! It has been 7 months since I've update this blog and I feel really horrible about it. Since my last update, I kept putting off doing nail art and blogging everyday until I just gave up completely. I've been so busy with school this year and my stress from my classes these past 2 semesters really discouraged me from doing any nail art. But, I've made it to the end of the school year and I have only 2 final exams to take in the last 2 weeks of school! I am really excited to get back on track and come up with new things to show you all & post some new tutorials, reviews, pictures, etc. I thank all of you who have kept interest in my little 'ole blog :)

So, for now, something simple :)
OPI Ogre-The-Top-Blue & Color Club Naughtycal Navy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails