Header

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More shopping xD

I am happy to say that i've finished my Christmas shopping! woohoo!

I found the perfect Christmas present for my bb! He wanted this USB Flash Drive shaped like a key for a while now, but it was always out of stock at the school book store. I finally got it! The last one, too! haha

Mr. Panda on the first pic is my flash drive! It's so cute xD It's private area lights up when you plug it in the USB port ! LOL



I bought American Eagle hoodies for my brother and sister on Cyber Monday. They were on sale for $16 each with free shipping! What a great deal! These cost around $29.50 regularly.



aaand that's it! my sister bought me new boots & flats online the other day! i'm excited~i need new boots. My old ones were a little too big for me & i always ended up tripping and getting scuff marks on them!

OT, but I need to keep this blog secret from my fam/friends (just until Christmas ends). I don't wanna spoil the surprise (Christmas presents)! haha One of my besties (KIMMMM! aka freaking FBI) saw my Xmas post from the other day from my Tumblr, i think xD Good thing her present wasn't pictured :P (I SEE YOU KIM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails