Header

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shoe Review!

Makemechic.com


Urbanog.com





I keep forgetting to post! :x Well, i finally got my Nudy Grey lenses that i ordered 2 months ago~i will post pictures/review later. This post is dedicated to the shoe haul i had online. My sister and I ordered from Urbanog.com and Makemechic.com We were really impressed with their prices and various styles/selections! We didn't know what to expect, but the shoes were really nice and fairly good quality. The shoes looked accurate to the stock photos from the websites. I'd definitely buy from them again! Free shipping took about 2 weeks (orders $50 and up=free shipping from both Urbanog.com and Makemechic.com). All in all both website are very reliable and have good quality. My gripe is that my white flats are a little large on me. I got my exact size, 6.5, but they were very loose. I would probably get a size 6 next time. On the other hand, my boots were size 7 and they fit perfectly. That's the trouble with online shopping, i guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails