Header

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Music on replay~

I have over 4GB of songs on my computer, but I listen to only a few songs (on repeat). Some songs i can't seem to stop listening to are by BRIGHT, Secret, SHINee, Super Junior, DBSK, 2NE1, Taeyang etc.

The most i probably listen to is Stand By U by DBSK. This is my most favorite DBSK song next to "Why Did I Fall In Love With You." I LOVE DBSK ballads. Never get tired of them.


BRIGHT-Kotoba ni Dekinakute. Thes girls are SO talented. Their voices are amazing & their dancing is pretty good! I love every single one of their releases! They're my favorite Japanese girl group.


Secret-I Want You Back. I loved JiEun's voice in Untouchable's song "Give You Everything." I was so happy to see her in this group! Her voice is clear & crisp. I also saw her cover or "Slow Motion" by Karina Pasian * i was blown away! I also love Zinger, their rapper. I love this group!


Taeyang "Where U At" TAEYANG! 'Nuff said. I love this guy!


After School "Because of You" - Fierce ladies! I loved "AH!" & "Diva", but this is my favorite song by them. Beautiful & talented ladies!




1 comment:

  1. I like your taste in music :)
    And on Soompi, you said to visit you sometime.. Well, now I have. x)

    ReplyDelete

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails