Header

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Scrapbook/Photobook~



I received my free scrapbook yesterday from hotprints.com. I was a little apprehensive about it since everything was free(even shipping!), but i got it! At hotprints.com, all you have to do is sign up & then gather the photos you want to use for the photobook & choose from various designs and positions that you want your photos to be in. It's really easy :D You can even add your own captions for each picture. You get up to about 16 pages of good quality printed pictures~

The best thing about this is that you can print out one free photobook each month! It took about 3 weeks to receive my photobook/scrapbook.

The only catch is that they put 2 pages (front & back) of ads in the middle of the photobook. It's not too bad though~i love my photobook & can't wait to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails