Header

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nudy Grey Review~





I've been meaning to do a review on these lenses, but i kept putting it off cause of school and of course, my forgetfulness. I've had these for about 4 months xD These lenses are the GEO Nudy Greys of the Nudy series. I love the color of these lenses & the little halo it creates on the bottom. It's a little less comfortable than my Fresh Color Greys, but soaking in solution helps a lot :)

Review:
color/design: it's not as natural looking as my other grey lens, but the color is amazing. i love it! 10/10
comfort: i have to soak/wash these lenses in solution a lot more than my fresh greys before putting on. a little frustrating~6/10
enlargement: i'm pretty happy with the enlargement. These are only 14mm in diameter & it makes my eyes look huge lol~8/10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails