Header

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nail polish swatches~

These are my most recent nail polish purchases. Revlon Pink Chiffon, Revlon Hot for Chocolate, China Glaze For Audrey, and OPI Absolutely Alice.

Revlon products are buy one get one free at Rite Aid, so i got both Revlon polishes for about $4.79! I also went to a local nail supply store and got Absolutely Alice for only $5.50. I got For Audrey at Sally's since i've been wanting to get this for so long! I also bought cute little fruit slices from the nail supply store for $2.50.





This is For Audrey & Absolutely Alice~I'm so glad i bought these! The colors are gorgeous. I want more nail polish from the OPI Alice in Wonderland line. Absolutely Alice is Absolutely AMAZING! My camera can't capture it's beauty very well. haha


OPI Do You Lilac It



Unfortunately, the Sally's store i went to doesn't have the Up & Away collection yet :( I'm really excited to try out Re-Freshmint & Lemon Fizz!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, absolutely alice is gorgeous! totally different than anything I've even seen

    ReplyDelete

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails