Header

Friday, May 18, 2012

New Glasses. Free?!

I came across a great deal for prescription eyeglasses from Coastal.com and just had to get a pair! I started using contacts 2 months ago, but some days I just feel too lazy to put them on and my old pair of glasses snapped in half (although I was able to super glue it back together for use at home! lol)

I purchased a pair of Derek Cardigan glasses in Birch ($98) and used code FIRSTPAIRFREE. The glasses were free and I only had to pay for shipping. I chose basic lenses without any special coatings, so my order totaled $9.90 shipped! Of course, you have to pay extra if you choose progressive lenses, transition, coatings, etc...  I have never ordered glasses online and I usually like to try them on, but Coastal.com has free returns, which is a huge plus! It's definitely one of the best deals I've come across lately.

I ordered my glasses on May 15th and it arrived on May 18th. 

The glasses fit great and they feel great. I am so in love with them!


It came with a case, eyeglass tool, and cleaning cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails