Header

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New eyes!

Two posts in one day! I'm making up for neglecting this blog xD
My sister gave me circle lenses today woohoo! They're fresh color grays & i loooove them! I'm excited to get my Nudy Gray lens. I still haven't received them yet...

Pictures & Review! (also posted at soompi circle lens thread)




Without lens & With Lens~



Review:
color/design: it's natural looking & dark gray. i love them. 10/10
comfort: These are my first ever lenses & i was surprised how comfortable they were. I had them on for about an hour and they did not bother my eyes at all. They're comfortable. 9/10
enlargement: i'm pretty happy with the enlargement, but the diameter on these are 14 mm. There are larger lenses out there~7/10

These are my first ever lenses. I was so scared to put them on or if my eyes would get irritated since my eyes turn red/irritate easily. These were really comfortable though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails