Header

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nail Polish Obsession!



These are my most recent nail polish purchases over the past few months. I'm trying to collect more China Glaze & OPI's---my fave nail polish brands! I can't pick between which is my favorite since they both last pretty long on my nails (this is also thanks to the BEST top coat evaaarrr~SECHE VITE!) and they both have wonderful selections of polish. Beauty Rush Nail polishes from Victoria's Secret are also pretty good. They glide on well and also last as long as CG & OPI. There are so many more CG & OPI polishes i want to buy! haha. Especially CG's Up & Away collection *drools*. In the meantime, i'll be doing more nail polish swatches of those up there :D



These are some other older assorted nail polishes i have. I need to find a better way to store them xD


I went to my cousins' joint birthday party last week & matched my skirt with my nails. haha


Full outfit pic with my babe :D We're both wearing black v-necks? hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Hi! (: Did you do your nails yourself? They remind me of strawberries/watermelon! They're pretty ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails