Header

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nail Haul of the week & Storage


Nail polish from Korea, bought from a seller on Soompi-Eclipse Bikini Green & Bikini Yellow.
I also went to a local beauty store & found these cool polishes & even some discontinued China Glaze! In the Mood China Glaze by China Glaze: Sea Foam Green to Champagne, Toma Nite Vision Glow in the Dark Polish, Toma Mood Changing Polish, & of course my favorite, China Glaze Groovy Green! I saw a swatch of this on a nail blog & i fell in love.




Borghese Nail Polish in Palmero Plum & Raspberry Sorbetto. I bought these at TJ Maxx for only $3.99 each. They retail up to $8.00 at certain stores.


Annnd finally! They had the Up&Away collection at Sally's! The store had buy 2 get one free, so i got Peachy Keen, Lemon Fizz, & Re-freshmint. I saw Emerald Sparkle in the clearance section for only $1.99 and had to grab it!





I found a better way to store my ever growing collection. I got this cute storage box at TJ Maxx. It definitely holds all my polishes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails