Header

Sunday, May 2, 2010

[OOTD] Hm more like Outfit of the Weekend!

Since i've been too lazy to do my nails lately, i'm going to post my very first outfit of the day (OOTD). It's been a busy weekend! Friday, my friends and I volunteered to be maids at the 1st year of Chibi*Con. It was so much fun & very exhausting! I've only been to one con before this, so I never imagined how crazy/hectic the behind the scenes stuff was. We took orders, sold food, prepared food, served food, and basically helped out around the place. My friend Jeannica (aka CoCo Chanel!) made all of our maid costumes from scratch! She did an awesome job :) Jini also planned/ran this whole thing & did amazing. The event was a hit! Can't wait for next year's!

On to the pictures! Courtesy of the awesome photographer Mary Baja !
(L-R): Me, Rhea, & Jeannica. Missing one maid-Aleece.


Some of the butlers & maids.


Mary, Rhea, Reni Mimura (Jpop guest performer), Jeannica, Me


With voice actor Troy Baker! He was really outgoing & awesome!! He's a really cool guy.


And this was us by the end of it. hahaha xD



On Saturday my bff Heidi and I attended our friend's baby shower~After that, my whole family threw a Welcome Home party for my Uncle. I'm so happy he's doing much better & is able to go home! I love family get-to-gethers. I love my family!

Outfit!


Bfffff Heidi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails