Header

Thursday, May 6, 2010

[SWATCH] Color Club Pardon My French Collection


Finally got around to swatching the Color Club Pardon My French Collection that I got from Ross! This was my first time trying out Color Club polishes. Most of the nail polishes in this collection were way too sheer for my liking, so I had to put on 4-5 coats.



This one is Pardon My French. It is very sheer. After using 4 coats, it turned out to be a baby/pastel pink.


These are the glitter polishes from the same collection on top of Pardon My French. From left to right: Hot Couture, Turn the Other Chic, & Si Vous Please. Pinky finger is just Pardon My French.


This one is I Believe In Amour. Again, this one is very sheer. I used 4 coats. It's a darker shade of pink compared to Pardon My French.


This one is called Oh Naturale. Very sheer! It took me 5 coats to get this color. It reminded me of China Glaze's Peachy Keen(i think Peachy Keen is much better ._. ), but much lighter.


Take Me to Your Chateau! I LOVE this color. Unlike the other nail polishes in this collection, it is not sheer! Yay! It only took me 2 topcoats to get this gorgeous, pastel blue. Definitely my favorite from this collection.

All in all, not bad for $7.99 for all 7 nail polishes! I love the glitter polishes & Take Me to Your Chateau! I'd definitely try Color Club nail polishes again!

~~~~~~


Just had another ELF haul a few days ago. I ordered their new Spring nail polishes: Mint Cream, Lilac, Desert Haze, Smoky Brown, & Innocent. I'm excited to try Mint Cream! I LOVE China Glaze's Re-freshmint so much, that I'm determined to get my hands on all Mint Green nail polishes out there! haha. Anyway, will do swatches when they come in!


1 comment:

  1. awesome swatches! i love the polishes, too bad a few of them were too sheer! i dont have any Color Club polishes..maybe i should try some!? =) and those ELF polishes look so cute! gotta get me a few of those too! haha

    ReplyDelete

Check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails